Call For Posters
All women students (Bachelor/Master/PhD) and post docs of computing and related subjects are invited to enter one of the poster contests during Alice & Eve 2020.
To enter the poster contest, you will have to write a 250 word abstract on the topic of your poster.
Your abstract can be on any computing topic you like, e.g. it can be on a topic from social networking to quantum computing; and from medical image processing to formal verification. If it involves computers, we’re interested. If you aren’t sure what a 250 word abstract looks like, we have some example abstracts here (from the British BCS Lovelace Colloquium).
Poster prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Best Bachelor student poster, including students from universities of applied sciences (HBO).
- Best Master student poster
- Best PhD student and post doc poster
We hope to be able to offer people’s choice prizes as well as first and second place in each category. Submit your abstract here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aliceeve2020.
Deadline: Friday 20 December 2019 (23:59)
 We interpret “Related subjects” very broadly – we would like to involve everybody in the area of computing in the broadest sense. If you’re not sure, drop the organisers an email on AliceAndEve2020@lists.utwente.nl, we’ll probably say “yes”.
Poster Selection Committee
The poster selection committee and jury will consist of the following people
- Fenia Aivaloglou, Leiden University
- Aysenur Bilgin, CWI
- Eleni Constantinou, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Lamia Elloumi
- Marieke Huisman, University of Twente (co-chair)
- Anna-Lena Lamprecht, Utrecht University
- Sophie Lathouwers, University of Twente (co-chair)
- Cynthia Liem, Delft University of Technology
- Veelasha Moonsamy, Radboud University
- Alma Schaafstal, University of Twente (co-chair)
- Marielle Stoelinga, University of Twente (co-chair)