make font bigger/smaller leads to something unreadable, in both cases.
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||19 Jun 2009|
(this report refers to use on windows)
#1 Updated by Axel Belinfante over 11 years ago
on first change the text is changed to a very small font, also when we press 'make text bigger', however:
- the Check button in the UtracesChecker tab changes in the way that we want:
it does not shrink like all other text does, even the text in the 'Simulate selected trace' button next to it does shrink
- eventually, after we have pressed 'make text bigger' often enough, the shrunken text also becomes bigger
(and the UtracesChec pane Check button becomes huge)
#2 Updated by Axel Belinfante over 11 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 1.1.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
fixed in commit e4597b1ce14f13428c8daadd7f0a8b783c08ebf4
potential issue, that we ignore for now: we do not correctly treat the case when we there are multiple FontData items associated with a Font.
remaining issue, for which we create a separate issue: our own PaneContainer layout items do not notice that the widgets that they contain have changed in size (due to font size changes).
#3 Updated by Axel Belinfante over 11 years ago
- Status changed from Closed to Resolved
- % Done changed from 100 to 90
turns out that headers of tree or table widgets are not affected by font changes.
for now I do not care (this note should help us to not forget).
(because of that, also: status reverted to Resolved; done 90%)
#4 Updated by Axel Belinfante over 11 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
added new item for the headers issue (which we cannot solve: swt implementation issue)
changed back to closed, 100%
in the mean time, improved the font changing code in commit 53e082fc00c6a7b30b6241e1e9d3a2c24e35ae4e