|Status:||Assigned||Start date:||08 Mar 2013|
|Assignee:||Jeroen Meijer||% Done:|
From TODO file in testsuite/ :
The test suite needs still to be extended with:
- tests for the distributed tools using --mpi, --workers and --procs.
The distributed backend is tested in alg_backends_*, but without parallelism.
See also the HAVE_POSIX flag in Makefile.am
- A test case which does (parallel) LTS construction, reduction comparison.
See lts_generation tests and mini tutorial in main LTSmin manual.
- Optional multi-core backend tests. See HAVE_ATOMICS in configure.ac
- More fine-grained dependencies. See Makefile.am, e.g. lts_generation can be
executed partly without CADP or Mcrl2.
- Integration of src/tests/test-* binaries
- POR tests
- DFS_FIFO tests