on windows, the treeitem used in the simulator can only have a depth of 255?
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||11 Jun 2009|
the children of item of step 255 are not down to the right of their parent, but down in the first column (under the root)
((could it be that the swt library that we distribute in jtorx for windows is too old?)
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
hopefully, this can be fixed by using a more recent build of swt for windows.
using swt 3.4.2 does not help.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to 1.1.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
changed to resolved, 100% done because we cannot do anything about it, or so it seems (except keeping track of swt implementation progress)
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom