From 27 Mar 2009 to 25 Apr 2009
25 Apr 2009
- 11:53 Bug #62 (Resolved): tcldot.so inside anidot.kit does not want to load on x86_64
- problem caused by libpng.so that in less old linux versions has a suffix .3 in the file name.
* include ...
- 11:48 Feature #58 (Closed): add font size control (eg for demos)
- 11:48 Feature #23 (Closed): allow tests to be input-enabled
- 11:24 Feature #68: allow user to cancel View if it takes a long time (infinite model?)
- this also holds for animation visualization, started at Test run, that takes a long time to initialize
- 11:16 Feature #68 (New): allow user to cancel View if it takes a long time (infinite model?)
- somehow deal with large/infinite models, and allow user to cancel things that may run a long time (forever?)
- 11:14 Bug #67 (New): do not construct new Model/Primer/Combinator for test run if we already have it V...
- reuse objects that we already constructed for viewing when we start a test run
- 11:12 Bug #66 (New): Primer/Combinator View button may show outdated model?
- (not sure whether this is possible; to check)
if we choose different model(s), and do not press the View button fo...
- 11:09 Bug #65 (New): make Primer/Combinator view buttons obtain LTS when needed
- right now the Primer and Combinator View buttons in the Config/Components pane only work if previously the View butto...
- 11:04 Feature #58 (Resolved): add font size control (eg for demos)
- added in v0.99
- 11:04 Feature #24 (Resolved): be able to specify adapter parameters
- 11:03 Feature #24: be able to specify adapter parameters
- add in v0.99
- 11:02 Feature #23: allow tests to be input-enabled
- oops, that should be v0.99
- 11:00 Feature #23 (Resolved): allow tests to be input-enabled
- added in v0.97
24 Apr 2009
- 17:09 Revision 0122198f: fix stupid bug in tree-config-modelset in TreeConfigPane (== instead of equals)
- 14:47 Feature #64: make tab layout in GUI user-configurable by drag/drop as in Eclipse?
- The idea is to make it easy for the end-user to switch between current (v0.99, v0.999) demo layout with three tabs (C...
- 14:43 Feature #64 (New): make tab layout in GUI user-configurable by drag/drop as in Eclipse?
- 14:41 JTorX v0.99 v0.999
- JTorX 0.999 adds support for Utraces in Test mode (was already supported by iocoChecker (i.e. in Check mode)), and th...
- 14:18 Revision d76f0195: increased version to 0.999 now that we have utraces support
- 13:49 Revision 3ff2089f: finished utraces support
- added trace kind config item in GUI config pane
removed config item from GUI iocoChecker Pane
added TraceKind enum
- 09:00 Revision 401e06c2: freeze work in progress
22 Apr 2009
- 22:18 Revision 3bc4d4e6: slight fix to avoid Guide viz item to be not shown in test pane
- 21:52 Revision 26b1c8f5: updated version to v0.99
- 21:50 Revision ba60f34d: minor cleanup
- 21:43 Revision adfd36ad: moved config/test/check panes division to top level
- 20:51 Revision b1194355: minor cleanup; added debug prints for TreeConfigPane tree size
- 09:18 Revision 09a10d53: column var names were mixed up when introduced; previous commit started fixing...
- Resize of Tree in TreeConfigPane now seems to work without JFace stuff
- 09:08 Revision a07d2aa4: freeze attempt to use old Tree resize code to avoid jface dependency
- TODO: not fully working yet
21 Apr 2009
20 Apr 2009
- 00:02 Revision 080eab22: added code to obtain guide LTS in TreeConfigPane while displaying it using Tes...
- TODO: we now loose our Guide/Primer RunData in TreeConfigPane when
the Guide toggle is switched off - fix that?...
- 22:44 Revision b0d094a2: initial code to change View/viz button visibility in TreeConfigPane
- 21:59 Revision ec0446e0: we now add/remove Combinator from tree when Guide is toggled
- - extended reparenting
- added recursiveDispose
TODO: disable pop-up menu over Tree
TODO: disable/enable View/viz b...
- 17:24 Revision 8b86c7aa: cleanup; renamed columns; introduced enum for column names
- allocate larger editors array, so (index in editors array)==(column index)
- 15:50 Revision c5ff5fb9: use TreeComlumnLayout for automatic layout in TreeConfigPane
- 11:24 Revision 862dc567: freeze. removed 5th column; added resize method (without effect)
- 10:56 Revision 59ba6436: enhanced RollCall checks in TreeConfigPane
- 10:33 Revision 011c3572: added RollCall file (forgotten in previous commit)
19 Apr 2009
- 00:04 Revision 3446cc96: moved RollCall to separate class; copy text from Plain to Tree; checks in Comb...
- 23:00 Revision 2d58d541: moved tree config pane as separate tab inside config pane
- and added initial contents
- 21:29 Revision d74715ac: monor cleanup
- 21:18 Revision 7bfb2cf6: Merge branch 'exp-tree-config' into adv-config + changes
- 13:46 Revision 48fc091c: added debug pints (+reordered some statements) to look into not-resizing messa...
18 Apr 2009
14 Apr 2009
- 15:09 Revision 900e60e8: now the config pane recomputes size when we change font
- check why the message pane at the bottom does not grow
- investigate how to change fonts of dialog boxes
- 14:18 Revision 0707e496: initial code to change size of fonts in GUI
- recompute size of fixed panes (i.e. check/extend PaneContainer use)
- check whether we can change fonts in ...
- should work better on 64bit systems; also updated anidot library tcldot.so
09 Apr 2009
- 22:07 Revision 65552910: Primer constructor can now let PrimerStateFactory cache _all_states, do this f...
- we need this to nicely show suspension automaton --
without it we are noa always able to do correct state matching
- 21:29 Revision a7df110d: Merge branch 'cmnds-args' into iococheck-failures-as-guide
- 21:27 Revision fc038b4d: in ConfigPane use INSERT fileDialog result mode for stdinout adapter
- 21:22 Revision 01e50616: enhace Testuie.openFileDialog with BrowseAction parameter
- but do not yet use it to change behaviour of Testgui
- 21:12 Revision 7f0afe27: Merge branch 'cmnds-args' into iococheck-failures-as-guide
- 20:57 Revision 60f79411: enhanced and simplified interfaces to ChildStarter
- - ChildStarter constructor no longer directly starts child,
but only via separate method run()
- ChildStarter now ...
- 11:12 Revision 6534ce4c: reverted to master branch (by commenting out changes)
- 11:08 Revision e97fb708: Merge branch 'master' into cmnds-args
08 Apr 2009
- 20:50 Bug #62: tcldot.so inside anidot.kit does not want to load on x86_64
- to be complete: that is on Linux x86_64
- 20:49 Bug #62 (Resolved): tcldot.so inside anidot.kit does not want to load on x86_64
- the following error message appears:
suberr: anidotsrv : could not require package Tcldot: couldn't load file "/tm...
- has x86 and x86_64 versions of swt.jar, but only x86 version of anidot
07 Apr 2009
- 21:32 Revision ab252283: Merge branch 'master' into iococheck-failures-as-guide
- 20:46 Revision c2106563: moved destroy-delay Thread from StdInOutAdapter to ChildStarter (with 500ms de...
- and interrupt that thread when killing is not longer necessary
because the sub-proces already exited.
TODO make that...
- 17:13 Revision bcdd0979: Merge branch 'master' into iococheck-failures-as-guide
- 17:11 Revision b8fe882d: in StdInOutAdapter give implementation 500ms to cleanup before we destroy
- TODO make the 500ms configurable
TODO use a 'cleaner' mechanism to avoid the cs.done kill than using cs.isRunning()
- 16:42 Revision b25f1152: Merge branch 'master' into iococheck-failures-as-guide
- 16:40 Revision d4864490: only recompute model result after applying stimulus if result label differs fr...
- 16:01 Bug #59: guided run 'Expected obs' window does not show all expected outputs, but only those from...
- we do not show observations that lead to miss, because we want to make sure
that we attempt to apply a stimulus when...
- 13:43 Bug #60 (New): disable Check items when test run is active and Check result is used as test purpose?
- 13:36 Bug #59 (Closed): guided run 'Expected obs' window does not show all expected outputs, but only t...
- ... even though suspension automaton has _both_ outputs
06 Apr 2009
- 18:14 Feature #58 (Closed): add font size control (eg for demos)
- 17:19 Revision 444f4b71: Merge branch 'iococheck-failures-as-guide' into exp-tree-config
- 16:56 Revision eb86129a: Merge branch 'master' into iococheck-failures-as-guide
- 16:53 Revision fc9478a2: made also (CompoundSim,ExtendedCompoundSim,)-OnLineTestingDriver honour obs fo...
- TODO make sure that in the Sim variants we do not have to worry
whether the label in the adapter result may be null
- 16:20 Revision 7850d41c: Merge branch 'master' into iococheck-failures-as-guide
- 16:17 Revision debd361c: in CompoundOnLineTestingDriver honour observation result of attempt to apply s...
- TODO: check all other Driver implementations
- 15:53 Revision b17a67b7: Merge branch 'master' into iococheck-failures-as-guide
- 15:51 Revision ae23120e: avoid hang when stopping StdInOutAdapter subprocess
- two things:
- we no longer try to close its stdout, only its stdin
- we invoke ChildStarter.done() for brute force ...
- 15:45 Revision 19180e4e: extended ChildStarter with done() which destroys started process
- 14:01 Revision bf342cd1: Merge branch 'iococheck-failures-as-guide' into exp-tree-config
- 11:25 Revision 65a2c69d: Merge branch 'master' into iococheck-failures-as-guide
- 11:24 Revision f069d718: added url, author, copyright to About box
- 10:09 Revision d1575886: Merge branch 'master' into iococheck-failures-as-guide
- 10:08 Revision 5e418fe9: avoid spurious warning 'timeout is not a number' when timeout is not used
- 03:06 Revision 32b3284d: changed visibility of guide-related items to be more appropriate
- 03:05 Revision 44b9ed8d: initially hide iocochecker result failures table; display more appropiate labe...
- 02:30 Revision 2d223f3c: remove debug AutWriter calls
- 02:27 Revision 9c688b3b: Merge branch 'master' into iococheck-failures-as-guide
- 02:25 Revision 2e962088: minor cleanup
- 02:23 Revision 8449e41f: minor cleanup
- 02:17 Revision ed74ed68: Merge branch 'refactor-explorers' into iococheck-failures-as-guide
- 02:15 Revision ef2baf80: refactored LibState and added LibLTS
- removed nextnr and nr from LibState - only use info
- 02:13 Revision 93293073: reset debug in DotLTS (by accident previous commit set debug to enabled)
- 02:11 Revision 917389e8: now let iocoChecker failures result include LTS, which we can use as guide
- changed LibState, added LibLTS
05 Apr 2009
- 23:41 Revision b9e02374: IocoChecker(Wrapper)(re) turns set of failures into (as) a sorted list
- so we do no longer have to sort them when we present them
- 23:12 Revision 2a0e3cc8: whitespace cleanup
- 22:55 Revision 03fc07d3: reworked traceLTS to use lib explorer elements
- oops... earlier version of trace LTS was not added to git...
(this breaks earlier versions on this branch)
- 22:48 Revision b680d069: Merge branch 'refactor-explorers' into iococheck-failures-as-guide
- 22:33 Revision f813d595: use paramterized LibTransition in torx explorer (instead of now deleted ExpTra...
- 22:32 Revision bb98097e: make constructor lib/LibTransition public
- 22:21 Revision 4d493afd: generalized LibTransition with state type parameter
- such that we can use it with LibState in pacakge lib,
and with ExpState in package torx.
Also changed LibTransitionI...
- 22:13 Revision 672d18b4: added equals and hashCode to LibTransition
- 22:09 Revision ad849740: in torx Explorer use LibLabel instead of (now removed) ExpLabel
- 22:05 Revision 2f48525e: integrated extensions of ExpLabel into LibLabel
- store label als String intern()
- change label of form a(b,c,d) to LOTOS syntax a!b!c!d
- no longer sto...
- 21:47 Revision fc0f3e20: use LibAction instead of (identical) ExpAction (which is now deleted)
- 21:45 Revision 9e55c841: in LibAction use a.intern() to create/obtain pool version of action
- taken over from torx/ExpAction.java
TODO: make the user of intern configurable
04 Apr 2009
- 23:51 Revision 0d3c4447: freeze move of generic LTS code to lib explorer (done for aut, graphml)
- Exp explorer (and trace explorer if we keep it)
- take generic stuff out of the *LTS.java files,
- 23:17 Revision a11cdf11: splitted string representation construction from running ioco check
- 23:03 Revision 8a38e647: freeze initial changes that allow entering a trace (as in failures pane) as gu...
- this is not good enough:
what we want to do next is to construct from a failure
a test purpose that (if the implement...
- 22:35 Feature #57 (Closed): make it easier to use arbitrary (cycle-free) LTS as guidance information
* add algorithm (function) to turn cycle-free LTS into guidance by adding epsilon labels, and invoke this whe...
- 20:19 Revision e9d6288f: no longer allow selection of multiple items in iocoChecker failures table
- 15:32 Revision 7691e912: incremented version to 0.98
- 15:28 JTorX v.098
- JTorX 0.98 contains a new Check pane that allows running of iocoChecker.
For more information about iocoChecker see:...
- 14:36 Revision dfcdef6f: cleanup (indentation etc, removed commented out code)
- 14:30 Revision 55d7a989: improved LTStoIOLTS error reporting for missing interpretation
- reduced number of messages to one per label per translation
- 14:24 Revision c8fe0481: report iocoChecker problems due to missing interpretation (and do not check then)
- 13:55 Revision fee789ca: improved presentation of iocoChecker failures: removed !? action prefixes adde...
- 13:53 Revision 619d17cb: minor readability improvement in presentation of iocoChecker failures
- added spaces in sets of spec actions
- 12:41 Revision 4c325995: hide/show all guide items (incl toggle button) when we select Check/Test tab
- when we show, we look at the value of the toggle button to decide
whether or not to show the guide items
- 12:40 Revision 64463e0e: removed spurious imports (leftover from previous commit)
- 12:31 Revision 1dae793a: when we select Check tab, automatically change impl kind to model
- 11:50 Revision ed97d88e: fixed layout problem in Check pane
- added forgotten to call to heckPaneContainer.layout()
03 Apr 2009
- 01:19 Revision 767de779: freeze. basic ioco-checker integration works; output appears table form
- TODO: clean up corner cases: (iocoChecker checks for these; we do
check but we do not abort the test run when an ass...
- 18:21 Revision fae0ba86: freeze wrapper code around iocochecker. still needs work.
- 16:44 Revision 0490b3f3: Merge branch 'master' into ioco-checker
- 16:30 Revision 18fe9d69: now we dynamically change visibility of items in multiple panes
- using methods in TestGui that forward the changes to the panes
that have widgets to make the actual change.
- 16:08 Revision 0ec50543: Merge branch 'master' into dyna-config-gui
- 16:02 Revision d58496da: Merge branch 'master' into ioco-checker
- 16:01 Revision 82836284: complete previous change: removed spurious (dulicate) import
- 16:00 Revision 760ac842: Merge branch 'master' into ioco-checker
- 15:53 Revision 173a3f86: refer to widget parent as a Composite instead of a Shell
- 15:42 Revision 40e4abad: fix off-by-one bug in PaneContainer
- 12:33 Revision ce5382c1: freeze changes to add iocoChecker support (added Tab for it).
02 Apr 2009
- 00:54 Revision 610b60b5: for stdinout adapter, split configured command string in words
- 00:43 Revision 774f6431: show/hide config pane items, depending on user settings
- TODO: also show/hide animation toggle buttons in test-run pane
- 15:09 JTorX v.097
- New JTorX version (0.97) adds initial support for sut-programs that interact on stdin/stdout via labels of the model.
- 14:45 Revision 1ce2f024: increment version to v0.97
- 14:38 Revision 889c82b7: in StdInOutAdapter use errorReporter to report diagnostics
- (assuming the earlier fix to make errorReporter work here, works)
- 14:15 Revision 8019f9b7: extended StdInOutAdapter to include InterActionResult.Kind in its results
- 14:11 Revision 8d9cb344: Merge branch 'master' into stdio-adapt
- 14:07 Revision ba09e9c8: use AdapterResult.getKind() in the Driver implementations
- decide whether we also need a separate ERROR kind,
and if so, add and use it.
- check whether we omitt...
- 13:49 Revision 0962d302: extended Adapter interface and implementations with Kind getKind()
- 13:35 Revision 6bb0a29c: removed imports that became redundant by previous commit
- 13:33 Revision 98b9db3d: moved DriverInterActionResult.Kind to new interface InterActionResult
01 Apr 2009
- 00:56 Revision 7b69cc37: added tot comment in StdInOutAdapter
- 00:50 Revision 62c4d560: Merge branch 'master' into stdio-adapt
- 00:45 Revision 301a39cb: disable impl, interp combo's and interp text fields during test run
- 00:41 Revision 4e0b3d75: timeout is now configurable through gui
- 23:52 Revision a1ae55af: Merge branch 'master' into stdio-adapt
- 23:51 Revision be3696b4: simplify earlier ugly MyErrorReporter fix
- 23:47 Revision 86c40e7b: freeze debug output change in Testgui
- 23:42 Revision 43612233: Merge branch 'master' into stdio-adapt
- 23:32 Revision cbbb7e68: fix one cause of hangs in ChildStarter: take() -> poll(500ms)
- 23:24 Revision f4036560: freeze fix for hanging childstarter (take() -> poll(500ms)
- the problem turned out to be the 'take' on the ioInterface queue
that could probably hang forever.
changed into a pol...
- 22:41 Revision 9dc32359: Merge branch 'master' into stdio-adapt
- 22:31 Revision c8927e2e: assume that after previous commit we can use erorrReporter in torx adapter
- 22:26 Revision e727274a: extremely ugly hack to make MyErrorReporter (and MyStepHighlighter) work in an...
- because, as it turns out, we can not use the display.syncExec within
the gui thread itself, and because we do not wan...
- 22:17 Revision 88d5aad5: freeze extremely ugly hack to make MyErrorReporter work in all threads
- without this, it works in all threads except the gui thread
(there we can not use the display.syncExec() approach)
- 21:48 Revision 595f785c: Merge branch 'master' into stdio-adapt
- 21:46 Revision da11bc66: cosmetic changes in TeststepPane
- 21:43 Revision f1ac67df: Merge branch 'master' into stdio-adapt
- 21:32 Revision 972aaf34: small fix in ChildStarter
- avoid having the 0th command word twice in the command line
- 21:20 Revision 81e72d8f: fix bug introduced in previous commit
- in the previous commit, when we would press 'Stop' (test run)
during an auto run, the 'Auto' button would be enabled ...
- 21:10 Revision 8b7f6d65: refactored previous commit
- 20:58 Revision 6592b970: do actual step execution in separate thread, sync result with gui
- do actual work (interaction with SUT) not in the gui-thread.
we already did the auto-run in a separate thread;
- 20:35 Revision b75b2da7: freeze doing test steps in separate threads, that sync gui updates
- 14:47 Revision c6a369d9: freeze stdinoutdapter work
- whenwe start non-existant program:
- errorReporter can not deal with error message (hangs)
- without e...
Also available in: Atom