From 13 May 2009 to 11 Jun 2009
11 Jun 2009
- 15:49 Feature #24 (Closed): be able to specify adapter parameters
- possible in 1.0.0 (and earlier?)
- 15:49 Feature #57 (Closed): make it easier to use arbitrary (cycle-free) LTS as guidance information
- special guide kind allows this in 1.0.0
- 15:48 Bug #59 (Closed): guided run 'Expected obs' window does not show all expected outputs, but only t...
- 15:47 Feature #69 (Closed): add Simulation tab(s)
- more or less ok in 1.0.0
- 15:46 Bug #118 (New): there is no checking that a .log file contains a (J)TorX log
- don't know what happens when we read arbitrary file with .log suffix
- 15:45 Feature #117 (New): suggest/give/add default file suffix when saving something to file
- e.g. when saving
* a log file
* a test purpose created from iocoChecker result
Now we do not event tell...
- 15:43 Feature #71 (Closed): add posibility to save test run log file
- in 1.0.0
- 15:42 Feature #74 (Closed): add adapter that communictes labels over tcp
- in 1.0.0
- 15:41 Bug #116 (Closed): hardcoded limit in number of items shown in compound state label
- compound node labels are constructed from labels of associated 'underlying' states -- to avoid issues when a suspensi...
- 15:34 Bug #77 (Closed): the state labels in the dot animation do not make sense -- omit or create more ...
- 15:33 Bug #78 (Closed): initial state is not indicated in dot automata shown via View button
- fixed in 1.0.0
- 15:32 Bug #79 (Closed): improve anidot interface issues
- opened issue Feature #115 for the remaining thing: tiled notebook docking window, so we can close this one
- 15:30 Feature #115 (New): add tiled notebook docking window for anidot
- add tiled notebook docking window in which all anidot windows can be combined
(via Window menu entry 'merge all wind...
- 15:28 Feature #86 (Closed): capture concrete adapter interaction in log
- 15:28 Bug #76 (Closed): node labels in graphml files are not preserved in the LTS - and thus not shown ...
- 15:06 Feature #114 (New): need to be able to configure working directory in which implementation is to ...
- do we also need this for other items?
- 14:51 JTorX v1.0.0
- added utraceChecker
added simulator (available via Config Components pane)
a Log pane is now created whenever a tes...
- 14:39 Bug #113 (Closed): fix highlighting of <root> state in simulation pane
- 14:39 Feature #112 (Closed): extend anidot multicast to allow tree selection
- see commit d2823fc6261f310b4c4de3564a51c35fd90041f8
so we don't have to re-add a transition to make it highlighted,
- 14:36 Bug #111 (New): changing guided simulator file name in sim pane text field has no effect
- see commit d5b7125126607e97e0d1c84bc3ea25c7aaf4c42a
- 14:35 Bug #110 (New): (due to asynchonous Progress updates?) progress pane elements are updated out of ...
- we may use same progress indicater to concurrently show multiple things
-ready may missing or overruled by later up...
- 14:33 Bug #109 (Closed): simulator control pane lacks Browse, and way to select end of simulation trace
- if we simulate a bit after end of guidance has been reached, we no longer know
what trace in sim tree corresponds to...
- 14:30 Bug #108 (New): there is no Trace type in AniDOT
- when we show traces, we misuse the Impl field of runItemData -
but what to do when we want to do guided simulation o...
- 14:29 Bug #107 (New): in Config Components pane, need to press to many Virew buttons to make things work
- we may even have to start a test run tbefore simulation button is enabled?
related issue: deal with updates.
- 14:26 Feature #106 (New): be able to highlight omitted individual input actions from utraceChecker result?
- would be nice if we can click on an omitted input action name, and it is shown in animation
- 14:24 Feature #105 (Closed): be able to save utraceChecker result trace?
- 14:24 Feature #104 (New): better way to 'play' multiple utraceChecker results in simulator
- right now we just create multiple Simulator panes -- must be able to do better
- 14:22 Bug #103 (Closed): the omitted inputs set in a Utraces report line may contain duplicates
- 14:21 Bug #102 (Closed): iocoChecker takes too long, and also preparing results for showing may take lo...
- after iocochecker seems to have finished, it may take quite some time before results are presented
(at least when fw...
- 14:18 Bug #101 (New): disable all (relevant) buttons when IocoChecker is running
- 12:33 Feature #100 (New): if we only have a single ioco/utrace-checker trace result, does it need to be...
- for guidance, and other uses, currently we really want that an item is selected, even when there is only a single item
- 12:31 Bug #99 (New): it is not possible to increase the size of the message pane
- 12:30 Bug #98 (New): for windows, it might be better to have separate file open/save dialogs, instead o...
- this impression I got from the testing techniques assignment
- 12:28 Bug #97 (Closed): on windows, the treeitem used in the simulator can only have a depth of 255?
- the children of item of step 255 are not down to the right of their parent, but down in the first column (under the r...
- 12:26 Bug #96 (Resolved): on windows, the iocoChecker run out of memory when testing fwgc/s4 against it...
- 12:24 Feature #95 (New): be able to continue testing after a pass,miss or pass,hit verdict???
- this would allow us to use a trace to bring us to an interesting point, and continue testing there.
- 12:23 Bug #94 (Closed): on windows, when the user closes all anidot windows, the anidot server does not...
- probably, because jtorx thinks that the anidot server exited with an error.
one solution would be to have an expli...
- 11:49 Feature #93 (Closed): it could be nice if we can ask iocoChecker to only look for the first failure
- this is useful when we want to know whether or not an implementation is correct
- 11:48 Feature #92 (Closed): it would be nice to see iocoChecker failure traces as soon as they are found
- when running the checker to know whether ioco holds, sometime a single counter example suffices.
it would be nice co...
- 11:46 Bug #91 (Closed): iocoChecker can not be stopped once it has started
- add Stop or Cancel button
- 11:45 Bug #90 (New): iocoChecker seems not able to handle tau loops
- one solution: check for tau loops before starting iocoChecker, and only check it if none are there
10 Jun 2009
- 18:58 Revision 39ce5138: fix cr-nl line ending problems in stdinout adapter
- 16:30 Revision 5ae8f152: freeze version 1.0.0
09 Jun 2009
- 00:29 Revision 8366eb3d: clear iocoChecker failures pane when we start a new run
- 00:07 Revision a9ff5dec: run iocoChecker and utracesChecker in a separate thread, to not block GUI
- disable all relevant buttons while iocoChecker is running
- change the 'Check' button to 'Cancel' while the...
- 23:45 Revision 63e26f36: cosmetic change: slightly nicer text on Simulator tab when trace is given
- 23:38 Revision 6abd82e7: do nothing when there is no UtraceChecker result or selection to Simulate
- 23:22 Revision d7a9b133: we can now create Simulator Pane for selected UtraceChecker failure
- TODO improve user experience:
- need an easier way to 'play' a different trace than by
creating a new Simulator P...
- 14:52 Revision dfef34db: reverted to earlier utraces fix (of 0a7e48d44df96d32189b7d0b765bd77c1e8fd1ac )
- 14:49 Revision acf6c5c5: alternative approach for utraces bug fix: when there are no stable states, all...
- we only commit this tto not forget it, but will revert to the previous fix
- 14:39 Revision 0a7e48d4: initial bug fix for utraces special case: no stable inputs (all inputs are on ...
- Here we first take a conservative approach: we omit all inputs that are only on tau loops.
- 14:22 Revision 3c31ef0d: added lots of debugging to NullLTSWriter, trying to find bug that actually was...
- 14:21 Revision c77b465d: use (Compound)State getCanonical() to be able to match states reported in getO...
- the problems is that the states that we get from getOmittedUtraceInputs
(mis-spelled getOmittedUtraceInputs) we get n...
- 12:04 Revision 9d6414a9: Merge branch 'lts-state-get-canonical' into tree-animation
- 12:04 Revision 9b6a1c48: added getCanonical() to interfaces that build on State
- 11:56 Revision 4113ff5c: Merge branch 'lts-state-get-canonical' into tree-animation
- 11:55 Revision be8f50dc: added getCanonical() method to LTS State
- 11:18 Revision 18b295e7: Merge branch 'master' into tree-animation
- 11:17 Revision 37aafbdb: rework previous bugfix, and apply same technique in more writers
- 10:49 Revision d01ed564: initial bug fix for bug introduced in commit 72cbe3c42e495e7561b8a2219027c9860...
- 03:07 Revision 65e89257: made ustraces check more robust; added disabled hashCode/equals canonical use ...
- TODO over time we have lost state matching in the dot output,
we get one state to many for coffee examples spec2.aut ...
08 Jun 2009
- 21:40 Revision d3730230: use Primer wrapper HACK to allow simulation of Model
- 15:17 Revision 515e8014: titles of anidot windows are ok, expect for Trace: need to add trace type to A...
- TODO: add trace type to anidot (for titles and for reuse type/kind)
- 15:14 Revision a448ffe5: Merge branch 'lts-with-size' into tree-animation
- 15:13 Revision 9be9573e: Merge branch 'master' into lts-with-size
- 15:12 Revision 924375cd: in Tesgui made titleOf public+static
- 14:36 Revision d5b71251: update simulator trace pane in incremental way
- TODO: missing features:
- Browse button to select trace
- additional button easily (re)select end of (trace)
- 14:17 Revision c152f67a: use updateMode also in simulator, to avoid updating the trace pane unnecessarily
- 14:03 Revision 61d7f932: Simulator: added code to stop running trace re-player when Stop is pressed
- 13:51 Revision f28cf9f6: disabled debugging in anidot logger
- 13:41 Revision 2bbee5b5: update SimTreePane thread use in select
- 13:36 Revision bd3c9265: in anidot: disabled debug output (should be on master?)
- 13:27 Revision d2823fc6: now call select in each trace step; has bad effect on performance
- TODO: extend anidot multicast interface to allow tree branch
selection via the remote control interface,
- 13:21 Revision 5c15572b: added progress counter to log trace replay in simulator
- 13:04 Revision 66206575: Merge branch 'lts-with-size' into tree-animation
- 13:02 Revision 383e8eac: initial code to obtain state/transition counts of completed LTSes
- 11:45 Revision 7b4f2cbc: selection at end of trace now works
- earlier it did not work because the code was never reached
TODO: restructure end of trace-reading loop
- 11:15 Revision c0084d96: do trace (re)play in separate thread; use sync-exec in for SimTreePane items
- TODO: trace is updated in SimTree text pane, but
select of last tree item at end of trace does not work
- 10:31 Revision 76b1ea14: freeze
07 Jun 2009
- 00:49 Revision af043d37: animation of the trace now seems to work better
- TODO: highlight (select) end of trace - now the initial state remains hightlighted
highlight (select) initial s...
- 23:36 Revision d24d9776: freeze. simulation of trace + animation of model works; animation of trace not...
- 16:11 Revision 2bc436f0: allow us to have multiple LogMux instances, by splitting of LogServices (shoul...
- 14:42 Revision 3179afbe: now simulation animation also "sees" the initial state as part of the trace
- TODO: make animation jump to it when we select simulator "<root>"
- 14:28 Revision f4fbb8d1: end logmux session when we stop simulation
- 14:09 Revision 62a134b3: added Animator.setUpdateMode to all animators, and use it in simulator
- 13:58 Revision e04f9c24: freeze changes (kind of works, but needs lots more work)
06 Jun 2009
- 22:11 Revision 867d0d28: extend signature of Animator functions to support tree node identifiers
- like we use in the simulator -- so we can replace the special
code in simulator by usual logmux based code
05 Jun 2009
- 00:05 Revision 889e033b: we can now delete simulator tabs; stop simulator when tab is deleted
- 23:57 Revision ca52e306: use new NullLTSWriter to do state space exploration for UtracesChecker
- 23:42 Revision 1efccb79: reordered pane tabs utracecheck-iococheck-test
- 23:26 Revision 90433a66: use test run title in Log pane (but not in Log TabItem Tab)
- 23:18 Revision a015bb4a: we now also save the configuration to the log
- 17:24 Revision 7912b141: we no longer embed the 'delta' in the interpretation, but have separate toggle...
- 16:34 Revision dabb01b3: fix width of Timeout field; improve overall layout
- found the trick to specify the intended width of the Timeout
field using Grid layout data: use the widthHint --
- 16:33 Revision 0d36da2c: re-pack progress pane when the activity labels need more space than they have
- 14:27 Revision 78718392: added tooltips for configuration (seem not to work on the Mac; depends on SWT ...
- 14:18 Revision 19b84820: added 'Trace kind:' label; reworded delta-label related Interpretations
- 14:05 Revision 6211284c: added tool tips for Test, iocoCheck and UtraceCheck
- 13:48 Feature #57 (Resolved): make it easier to use arbitrary (cycle-free) LTS as guidance information
- is now configurable via the Guide kind
- 13:46 Bug #79 (Assigned): improve anidot interface issues
- 13:46 Feature #69 (Assigned): add Simulation tab(s)
- simulation is possible via the 'components' configuration pane, where each component has a simulate button
- 13:44 Feature #71 (Resolved): add posibility to save test run log file
- 13:44 Bug #76 (Resolved): node labels in graphml files are not preserved in the LTS - and thus not show...
- now they are.
- 13:43 Bug #77 (Resolved): the state labels in the dot animation do not make sense -- omit or create mor...
- we have more informative ones
- 13:43 Bug #78 (Resolved): initial state is not indicated in dot automata shown via View button
- 13:42 Bug #79 (Resolved): improve anidot interface issues
- Axel Belinfante wrote:
> - add mac style Window menu with list of windows, with possibility to raise/hide these (mac...
- 13:40 Feature #86 (Resolved): capture concrete adapter interaction in log
- 13:25 Revision 1b8630ac: disabled quite a bit of debugging output, by making it conditional
- 11:01 Revision 095d9398: use CTabFolder instead of TabFolder, to allow close buttons on items. looks ugly
- because we now have two kinds of tabfolders.
TODO: explore alternative:
add popup-menu for normal tab-item, and...
- 10:53 Revision 1b44cd27: start logPaneCount at 1, to match msc numbering
- 10:47 Revision 2dcf96f4: re-enable progress indicators
- 10:23 Revision 492c2a54: minor GUI tweaks: removed named groups for buttons in checker panes; moved Sav...
04 Jun 2009
- 01:28 Revision b5bb6f49: minor bugfix to correctly show/hide guide Label+Text when 'add epsilon' is sel...
- 01:14 Revision 92e54c6e: Merge branch 'delta-interpretation' into concrete-interaction
- 01:13 Revision cbdbdeb8: added hardcoded coffee interpretation with delta as config option
- 00:37 Revision 243d00dc: initial code that captures concrete messages interacted with SUT and adds to Log
- 23:51 Revision b2c9ef50: added initial code to add epsilon label to end-states of arbitrary LTS
- 21:25 Feature #86 (Closed): capture concrete adapter interaction in log
- like in TorX, let adapter report 'concrete' interaction with SUT, and include that in the log.
- 18:24 Revision 46470f00: now LabelPlusVerdict implements interface Label, allowed simplification of fin...
- 18:10 Revision bcd9249d: added finish() to ExtendedCompoundSimOnLineTestingDriver, where we give labels...
- TODO: change the DriverFinalizationResult to contain a vector of strings
instead of a vector of labels, to make...
- 17:53 Revision 3aae512c: make CompoundSimOnLineTestingDriver randomStep choice in case empty menu more ...
- 17:43 Revision 0a0a3257: fix buglet in CompoundSimOnlineDriver: when #out==0 and #in==0 randomly always...
- if we do not do that, we may try to stimulate, which will fail because no
stimulus is available, whereas we may be in...
- 16:57 Revision 56f7506b: really added delta interpretation
- 16:44 Revision c6c42633: initial attempt at delta interpretation for log LTS
- 16:22 Revision dd3b80f9: commented out micro-seconds possibility in configuration
- 16:11 Revision f85a9c42: fix log LTS to have not have cycles
- 16:01 Revision 4a0cac6f: initial log explorer
- 14:26 Revision 7657d915: the save dialog now warns when we might overwrite a file
- 14:13 Revision 83923623: now a --demo command line option to Testgui makes it use the 'demo' (landscape...
- 14:06 Revision 98494d68: added test run Log button pane containing a Save button
- TODO: make sure that it warns when we attempt to override something
- 12:29 Revision d5db496d: added timestampts to Driver init() results
- 12:13 Revision 99ca0a1d: added time stamps in results of AdapterSimImpl
- 12:12 Revision 972dd3c4: minor fix: removed initial blank lines from LogTextPane
- 11:57 Revision 073d972f: change to utraces checker: when run succesful, return UtraceCheckerResult
- also when there are no traces/states/inputs to report
- 11:47 Revision a6730c7e: minor cleanup to gir rid of a few warnings
02 Jun 2009
- 00:40 Revision 891bfd66: gotten rid (once more) of progress stuff (avoiding interference) unnecessary; ...
- 23:32 Revision 29e345f4: removed size computation of Timeout config field
- to avoid it getting shrunk to the amount of characters that it
actually contains when the window is resized
- 23:28 Revision f6b22b1b: experiment: run progress level/activity updates in separate threads
- 22:58 Revision 581dd218: sped up progress reporting by removing update calls (and use separate thread ...
- 22:19 Revision e898b10c: commented out progress-reporter calls to speed things up (should use async?)
- TODO: rethink the progress-reporter stuff: right now it wastes time.
theory: it wastes time because it syncs ba...
- 22:16 Revision f96e7929: bugfix: in TreeConfig get state-space reporter when we need it
- 17:10 Revision de630d9e: Merge branch 'master' into progress-statespace
- 17:01 Revision 62968995: show Expected in msc + fix generation of expected in Drivers + minor change in...
- in LogMux: reorder stuff in stopSession
- 16:27 Revision 5e1629d0: added activity strings in progress pane + code to set the string
- 14:41 Revision 72cbe3c4: added progress support to AniDotExtendedLTSWriter; moved progress update call ...
- 14:09 Revision ab9f89b5: avoid keeping HashSets around in AniDotLTSWriter (or should we only empty them?)
- 13:54 Revision 94cfe8be: added try/catch handlers in Testgui to catch 'widget disposed' exceptions when...
- 13:30 Revision 6c0e94f7: Merge branch 'fix-animator-end-change' into progress-statespace
- 12:21 Revision 01cf03c1: fix bug introduced when we added parameter DriverFinalizationResult to Animato...
- 12:03 Revision 3c6e3184: freeze initial version that shows progress of state space construction for ani...
- TODO: fix problem: at end of test run, anidot view does not seems to notice
it does see end of construction in ...
30 May 2009
- 23:40 Revision c556c3fa: now we presetn utraces checker results in pane (similar to iocoChecker results)
- 'export' the utraces results as test purpose?
- make it possible to view the utraces traces
(feed into s...
29 May 2009
- 00:57 Revision 2060c3e4: added initial (working?!?) utraces checker code
- 18:12 Revision 57afb6fb: we can now include the impl stderr messages in the log
- 16:41 Revision f8664183: added log pane and log writer; extended log results in driver (esp at end of run)
- 16:38 Revision ab318794: in LogMux: added public addAnimator (from addToAnims)
- 14:07 Revision 35b56420: added/changed missing methods 'end' in logger code
- 14:01 Revision a0bad78c: Merge branch 'master' into log-to-file
- 12:13 Revision 0c0df559: restored original window pane layout (can be set back using variable)
- 10:52 Revision b9733cf4: tkdock use -data to set image (should be on master)
- 10:47 Revision 459be0ba: added anidot dock icon (should be on master)
28 May 2009
- 00:16 Revision 4ca22242: usebility fix: messages non-expandable; add simulator path pane
- fix in to make messages non-expandable is not perfect:
sometimes it may be useful to make that part bigger
- 15:40 Revision be47f351: re-enabled use of grey 'prev', also with tree,s by keeping map in Anidot
- NOTE: this may be expensive, memory-wise
- 15:39 Revision 94def7e7: fixed bug introduced earlier today that broke animation for non-tree traces
- 15:14 Revision d626c39f: simplified Anidot (get rid of special case ColorGraph) (should be on master)
- 15:02 Revision d01670ab: disable updating animation when we add children
- 15:01 Revision 1b381d41: avoid redrawing dot graph even when we use state label instead of id
- NOTE: this seems reasonable, but: does this break anything?
- 13:41 Revision 87e83f42: have a separate oldQ to reset items when we changed Q
- 13:41 Revision 1d8a41ad: added key listener to simulator tree pane
- 11:47 Revision 104330fc: added selection-listenere - no longer need mouseUp event handler
- 11:35 Revision d2ced2c1: fixed bug with 'double simulation highlights'; added more navigation to popup ...
- likely fixed the bug, by making sure that we always highlight the item
when we add it to the tree - without that, whe...
- 10:38 Revision fa1b88ed: improved anidot view of animation
- TODO: still, occasionally we get an additional highlighted node
that should not be highlighted: resetting the colors ...
27 May 2009
- 00:31 Revision 6ddfe3c6: freeze colorchange simulator automaton - does not work correctly yet
- 22:38 Revision 43cf4532: Merge branch 'master' into simulator
- 22:12 Revision 94aff8d0: committed recent version of May 19 02:41
- 22:09 Revision bf5caa76: commit anidot version of Nov 20 2008
- 22:02 Revision 65b937e0: add anidot core (omitted utility libraries - some seem to be missing; wrong ve...
- 13:32 Revision 92210929: freeze next version
- 10:36 Revision 0dcebfbe: take Sim button column width into account in resize event handler
- 09:51 Revision c32240e7: freeze logfile work
26 May 2009
- 00:58 Revision 619c2b3d: freeze initial simulation version
- renamed src/utwente/fmt/jtorx/simulator
and added new src/utwente/fmt/jtorx...
- 13:24 Feature #85 (New): allow custom state (log?) extractor
- * that decides what diagnostics of impl to preserve in log
* that is able to mark pieces of these diagnostics as sta...
23 May 2009
22 May 2009
- 17:00 Revision c73f1f5b: added endOfTest reporting method to ErrorReporter interface and impls
- NOTE: only the Testgui ErrorReporter really ends the test run;
the other ErrorReporter impls only show an error mesag...
- 09:23 Revision 827f34b6: use Reader instead of BufferedReader in ChildStarter + use timestamps in debug...
- affects also TorxExplorer torx/AdapterImpl and StdInOutAdapter
w.r.t. reader (StdInOutAdapter now uses Reader; others...
- 09:22 Revision dcef9ad0: less verbodse Testgui (commented out some debug prints)
- 08:42 Bug #84 (New): find a way to deal with input-output non-determinism
- when we are in a state where we can both apply stimulus and make an observation, and the model does not have a buffer...
- 08:32 Bug #83 (New): stop test run with real program also when program goes away during test run
- we detect it when a program really fails to start. However, when a program does seem to start, but crashes slightly l...
- 08:29 Bug #82 (New): stopping test run with real program may end in fail beause program is killed?
- after manually stopping a test run we got a fail verdict, and the last test step was quiescence, where real output wa...
- 08:26 Bug #81 (Closed): there is no way to restart viewer programs
- when viewer programs exit with an error they are not automatically restarted - but there is no way to start them by h...
21 May 2009
20 May 2009
- 01:01 Revision 913cc8f9: cache the state label of compound states (at least for Primer and Guide)
- 01:00 Revision 754d3db1: (should be on master branch?) make sure Testrun pane always has 'Auto' at star...
- 00:07 Revision ad6fc9a5: work-arounds try to avoid/deal with null DriverInteractionResult (guided real ...
- 23:20 Revision 1e5881d6: Merge branch 'master' into state-label
- 23:19 Revision f1cd5720: use OutputStream instead of DataOutputStream in ChildStarter and its users
- (users: Adapters, explorers)
- 23:18 Revision ef505228: in StateStatHandler: robustness fix (cures sympton, without fixing cause)
18 May 2009
- 11:34 Revision 23af63ee: in PrimerState limit the number of labels that we show to 9
- Alternative: limit the length of the string that we show in DotLTS
Someshow add tool-tip-like window to show full sta...
- 11:00 Revision d982484e: experiment with hidden initial node in visualization - does not work
- because anidot (at least on mac) does not seem to honour 'style invisible'
- 10:58 Bug #80 (Closed): anidot does not support style verb
- or so it seems; at least we cannot use "style hidden" to create an invisible node as source of initial transition.
17 May 2009
- 16:17 Revision bea62fbf: Merge branch 'master' into state-label
- 16:14 Revision cedd5f42: Testgui, TreeConfigPane: add initial state to dot visualization
- TODO: add more descriptive titles in initial state, eg for the
compound LTSes, refer to file names of underlying LTSes
- 15:34 Revision 52eb0a5b: slightly improve robustness in LibState and AniDotLTSWriter
- by testing for null states before trying to use them.
NOTE: however, the real solution would be to avoid creating th...
- 15:26 Revision 0fd8e62e: PrimerState: use natural order comparison to sort elements in getLabel
- we found the natural order class on the web:
16 May 2009
- 00:53 Revision 5fccaa99: small improvement in getLabel of PrimerState: addd ( and ) around sub-states
- TODO: check which other compound states will also benefit from this idea
- 00:32 Bug #79 (Closed): improve anidot interface issues
- - add mac style Window menu with list of windows, with possibility to raise/hide these (mac support)
- add mac dock ...
- 00:29 Bug #78 (Closed): initial state is not indicated in dot automata shown via View button
- 00:23 Revision 77c23192: initial code to preserve state labels in LTS states
- in particular, we create a LTS state label in compound state
by combining the labels of the underlying states.
- 20:46 Revision c985583d: in Grahml LTS construction: recognize single invisible start node as src of in...
- and we then that the dst of the initial transition as start state.
also: disabled debugging
TODO: add a way to prese...
- 20:36 Bug #77 (Closed): the state labels in the dot animation do not make sense -- omit or create more ...
- currently, the node labels that we show are state numbers in the order in which they are created - these probably can...
- 20:17 Bug #76 (Closed): node labels in graphml files are not preserved in the LTS - and thus not shown ...
- 15:05 Revision 9085c183: additional check in graphml reader: detect multiple start states (and complain)
- 14:51 Revision 3fe0b3f3: fix in graphml parsing: throw error if init state not indicated
- and re-added debug prints
15 May 2009
- 16:09 Feature #74 (Resolved): add adapter that communictes labels over tcp
- 16:08 Feature #74: add adapter that communictes labels over tcp
- done; latest commit fb7599902181906959e12e239a4246b0c6aeb820
- 16:06 Bug #59 (Resolved): guided run 'Expected obs' window does not show all expected outputs, but only...
- this has been taken care of in version 0.9999: there for the outputs we show with each output the associated verdict,...
- 10:08 Bug #75 (Closed): in msc viewer: close multicast connection when viewed msc contains syntax error
- when the name of the msc contains the character ":", the msc viewer refuses it because it violates the syntax.
14 May 2009
- 00:18 Revision fb759990: indicate ! as hostname!port separator in Config pane; be far more liberal in ...
- in Testgui we
before splitting hostname!port on !
the hope is that whatever the user ...
- 00:10 Revision a49c771d: give threads more informative names, to ease debugging
- 00:07 Revision fa644fab: fix two issues: close filedesc in done; deal with illegal port arg exception
- 23:56 Revision eb4b86a5: fix issue in TestrunToMsc: avoid msc syntax errors by s/:/_/
- the msc syntax that we use does not allow : in the msc name;
if we do use it, the msc viewer will report a syntax err...
- 22:17 Revision 334f98fa: suppress printing of execption stack for 'Socket closed' in Multicast and AniS...
- 22:05 Revision 9e3ab5c8: fixes in TcpLabels adapter
- - in the StreamReader
when splitting the unput that we read in lines,
not only look at \n (as we did so far),
- 21:17 Revision 5b19e0b1: Merge branch 'master' into tcp-label-adapter
- 21:15 Revision e46b9886: completed(?) code and added configuration for tcplabels adapter
- 21:09 Revision d9e13a13: fix buglet in recent LabelPlusVerdict introduction in Testgui
- 17:40 Revision 0ba5fca3: freeze
- TODO: reorganize stdinout-adapter and tcplabel adapter: they
have lots in common -- only the underlying communication...
- 16:08 Revision 2bff303f: freeze
- 13:27 Revision bdce26ef: minor cleanup of previous commit
- and removed debugging code again -- was longer than code doing real work
- 13:18 Revision efee9589: fixed bug in sax parser for graphml
- could not deal with string data splitted in multiple chunks, each
with a separate invocation of method characters
13 May 2009
- 17:46 Feature #74 (Closed): add adapter that communictes labels over tcp
- in the config pane this then needs parameters hostname+port number
of course, the same can be achieved with a sepa...
Also available in: Atom