From 08 Oct 2009 to 06 Nov 2009
06 Nov 2009
- 16:22 Revision 5b4645ea: updated version to 1.2.0c
- 15:42 Revision c7e41c09: show non-observable (internal) transitions as 'dashed' edges
- 15:22 Feature #208 (Assigned): add built-in support for formalisms like mcrl2, mucrl, jararaca, with ad...
- let JTorX know about file suffixes of lpe's, lpo's, and of jararaca, and invoke the right tool to start them.
- 15:13 Bug #200 (Closed): jtorx (1.1.1) is unable to connect to running anidot and animsc on windows vista
- 15:13 Bug #200: jtorx (1.1.1) is unable to connect to running anidot and animsc on windows vista
- received confirmation about the multicast connection from the viewers to JTorX
- 14:17 Revision fc087c05: changed AnidotSrv to assume that all except Windows support neato; version: 1....
- 13:53 Revision f50ff8dc: updated anidot lib tcldot shared library for linux (to get neato support)
- 13:41 Revision f848bb2b: added anidot lib tcldot to the repository (to freeze before update)
05 Nov 2009
- 23:36 Revision 72a127b1: Merge branch '1_1_1-vista-logger-issue'
- Resolved Conflicts:
real conflict: different versions, resolved to 1.2.0a...
- 23:29 Revision de40d3a1: Merge branch 'graphml-pos'
- 23:06 Revision f582f334: add test for neato support in AnidotSrv, and let DotLTS only generate position...
- to avoid outputting needle nodes to route edges when neato is not there,
because without neato, dot will just layout ...
01 Nov 2009
- 00:03 Revision 77470b28: extended comment about necessary functionality of symbolic next in ModelImpl
31 Oct 2009
- 23:54 Revision 74570130: extended typing of Transition interface (gets rid of a few warnings)
- 22:12 Revision e6e7fb42: removed superflous import
30 Oct 2009
- 11:18 Bug #200 (Feedback): jtorx (1.1.1) is unable to connect to running anidot and animsc on windows v...
- received confirmation that connection to the viewers now works
(waiting for confirmation about the multicast conne...
29 Oct 2009
- 22:53 Bug #200 (Closed): jtorx (1.1.1) is unable to connect to running anidot and animsc on windows vista
- On Windows Vista JTorX 1.1.1 is unable to connect to anidot and animsc servers, even though these are running.
- 22:18 Revision 4949cd74: use java.net.InetAddress.getByName(null) instead of "localhost" or "127.0.0.1"
- hoping this is more portable
- 22:14 Revision 3fe62f99: use single variable to hold name of localHost in AniServer
- 22:05 Revision aeb5a3ac: new version (1.1.2a, to test)
- 22:01 Revision 5db3d8c8: worked around stronger (or just different?) checking in eclipse
- replaced: new Iterator<?extends Class>(...)
by: new Iterator<Class>(...)
- 22:00 Revision 8a5d8561: use 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost - this might explain the connection issue
- issue where JTorX is unable to connect to running server
(where telnet is able to connect, but connected via 127.0.0....
27 Oct 2009
24 Oct 2009
- 00:46 Revision d0fe054a: minor cleanup (remove ?extends from Iterator typing)
- 00:37 Bug #189: JtorX (1.1.1) crashes when torx-explorer program does not work
- it seems, JTorX does _not_ crash in this case: it only displays an exception that was caught.
However, it does see...
23 Oct 2009
- 11:44 Revision 93786615: now use TermParser in Model; bugfix and debug prints in TermTokenizer
- (tested for basic 'single-word' labels)
22 Oct 2009
- 00:24 Revision 0d4bb224: added term library with unification code (untested)
- 21:05 Revision 7036bdc5: changed interface to list of free variables
20 Oct 2009
- 14:19 Bug #189 (New): JtorX (1.1.1) crashes when torx-explorer program does not work
- When the torx explorer program (started as file.tx)
just immediately exits after being started
(in this case: succ...
13 Oct 2009
- 23:58 Revision 8106f31d: minor change version number: 1.2 -> 1.2.0
- 23:47 Revision 00cfee7c: new version (1.2)
- 23:46 Bug #184 (Closed): (su)traces selection box is not disabled during test run
- fixed in commit commit:607fd38f7e63afd4aa645797a67f2fe64377834a
- 23:42 Revision 607fd38f: disable [us]traces combo during test run (fixes issue #184)
- 23:30 Revision 9a11ffd6: reorganized DotLTS code that creates multi-point edges
- 23:06 Bug #184 (Closed): (su)traces selection box is not disabled during test run
- user can change this box during test run.
this is against our policy of "freezing" config items while a test run i...
- 22:44 Revision 577646a1: no superflous name for intermediate edge node; fix setLayoutAttribute
- no longer send superflous name for intermediate edge nodes;
added code to set to true, so layout attribute is sent on...
- 22:44 Revision c04ebc98: in anidot: added debug print around do_render
- 18:08 Revision d784ce88: added LibPosition to repository (should have done so earlier)
- earlier commits already depend on it.
- 14:35 Revision 5b86eec0: fix deformation by converting graphml left-upper corner position to center for...
- 14:03 Revision 2ed95340: extended LTS with labelPosition (and read from graphml file)
- 11:16 Revision 745a17f9: in anidot, use graph attribute 'layout' to decide whether to use dot or neato
- 10:35 Revision 16783d69: now create intermediate points if we have routing positions for edges
- (TODO: add code/interface to tell anidot whether to use dot or neato)
- 10:34 Revision 4ad3f1d5: switched back to division by 72 (old graphviz inch-position factor)
09 Oct 2009
- 00:55 Revision 8e7b5e84: attempt at reading graphml polyline edge data, and giving it to dot
- this does not seem to have effect, even though we are able to
forward info from graphml to dot
setting graph attribu...
- 23:25 Revision 0823a35f: changed interfaces: now we create the Position as soon as we have seen x,y
- 22:56 Revision 41014505: added forgotten Position.java
- 18:31 Revision 438917aa: added support for (node, for now) position info in LTS, and extract this from ...
- NOTE: it seems that do expects positions in inches, whereas graphml
gives it as pixels (points), so we have to scale,...
- 18:30 Revision 3455d568: hardcoded use of neato (should be conditional); removed (time-wasting) debug r...
- (or were these useful for something?)
- 18:29 Revision ea85fd59: added setgraphattr command (used to set layout engine to neato when we have no...
Also available in: Atom