From 12 Oct 2009 to 10 Nov 2009
10 Nov 2009
- test purpose examples for 1.2.0, use with Newspaper iocoChecker examples
- 23:00 Bug #214 (New): JTorX 1.2.0 crashes when .jrrc file contains syntax error
- When jararaca, the tool that is used to process .jrrc and .tp files, detects a syntax error,
it reports its and exit...
- 22:44 Bug #213 (Closed): JTorX 1.2.0 never hits a test purpose given as a .tp test purpose file
- The new support for jararaca automatically adds labels to the end state of an LTS obtained from
file that as suffix ...
- 17:54 Bug #189: JtorX (1.1.1) crashes when torx-explorer program does not work
- JTorX 1.2.0 _does_ crash when we give it the attached shell script as torx explorer, and it is executable.
If the she...
- 17:49 Feature #208 (Assigned): add built-in support for formalisms like mcrl2, mucrl, jararaca, with ad...
- in 1.2.0 we have included jararaca, but the support/suffixes is/are hard-coded, like for Aldebaran (.aut) and GraphML...
- 17:39 Feature #212 (Closed): support use of user/tool-contributed graphviz (dot) file for torx-explorer...
- Instead of always generating the animation from scratch (by LTS exploration), allow use of user/tool-contributed dot ...
- 16:35 Bug #211 (New): need better cleanup (garbage collection) of LTSes (stop superflous torx explorers...
- Right now we 'leak' LTS-es when we View them, likely to support continued access of the LTS via the items in the Comp...
- 16:21 JTorX v1.2.0
- New features:
* in automaton viewer, show non-observable transitions as dashed edges
* for GraphML files, in auto...
- 16:06 Bug #210 (New): JTorx (1.2.0 and earlier?) crashes when we close window during active test run
- in this case the test run is running in automatic mode.
we then close/quit the JTorX window (press the [x] of the wi...
- 15:24 Revision fd8df83c: removed the cleanup code we earlier added to RunItemData
- 15:23 Revision 1ed3679d: clean up ChildStarter instances instead of TorxExplorer instances
- i.e. effectively move the code we added in the previous step
from TorxExplorer to ChildStarter
- 14:59 Revision a8987052: attempt at cleanup instances in TorxExplorer: move this to ChildStarter
- 14:30 Revision e07bb3a7: trying to cleanup better so we exit cleanly
- e.g. by making sure that every LTS that we started gets a
but this still does not work in more ...
- 11:47 Revision 85a85bae: changed RunItemData to use path to jararaca(.exe) in distribution directory
- 11:32 Revision e292c3ce: avoid crash when starting absent torx explorer (same fix in torx adapter)
- this was already ok in stdio adapter.
- 09:50 Revision 915577d9: (again) version 1.2.0
07 Nov 2009
- 23:59 Revision 274f2f76: add missing colors to indirect nodes (due to tau) in animation of simulated impl
- added missing higlights of traversed states and transitions:
- when the initial state has outgoing transitions labe...
- 01:25 Revision b0602d18: add built-in support for .jrrc .tp (jararaca); fix torx-explorer support to us...
- NOTE: this exposes a bug in the highlighting information reported by the simulator,
when we run spec1.jrrc against it...
06 Nov 2009
- 16:22 Revision 5b4645ea: updated version to 1.2.0c
- 15:42 Revision c7e41c09: show non-observable (internal) transitions as 'dashed' edges
- 15:22 Feature #208 (Assigned): add built-in support for formalisms like mcrl2, mucrl, jararaca, with ad...
- let JTorX know about file suffixes of lpe's, lpo's, and of jararaca, and invoke the right tool to start them.
- 15:13 Bug #200 (Closed): jtorx (1.1.1) is unable to connect to running anidot and animsc on windows vista
- 15:13 Bug #200: jtorx (1.1.1) is unable to connect to running anidot and animsc on windows vista
- received confirmation about the multicast connection from the viewers to JTorX
- 14:17 Revision fc087c05: changed AnidotSrv to assume that all except Windows support neato; version: 1....
- 13:53 Revision f50ff8dc: updated anidot lib tcldot shared library for linux (to get neato support)
- 13:41 Revision f848bb2b: added anidot lib tcldot to the repository (to freeze before update)
05 Nov 2009
- 23:36 Revision 72a127b1: Merge branch '1_1_1-vista-logger-issue'
- Resolved Conflicts:
real conflict: different versions, resolved to 1.2.0a...
- 23:29 Revision de40d3a1: Merge branch 'graphml-pos'
- 23:06 Revision f582f334: add test for neato support in AnidotSrv, and let DotLTS only generate position...
- to avoid outputting needle nodes to route edges when neato is not there,
because without neato, dot will just layout ...
01 Nov 2009
- 00:03 Revision 77470b28: extended comment about necessary functionality of symbolic next in ModelImpl
31 Oct 2009
- 23:54 Revision 74570130: extended typing of Transition interface (gets rid of a few warnings)
- 22:12 Revision e6e7fb42: removed superflous import
30 Oct 2009
- 11:18 Bug #200 (Feedback): jtorx (1.1.1) is unable to connect to running anidot and animsc on windows v...
- received confirmation that connection to the viewers now works
(waiting for confirmation about the multicast conne...
29 Oct 2009
- 22:53 Bug #200 (Closed): jtorx (1.1.1) is unable to connect to running anidot and animsc on windows vista
- On Windows Vista JTorX 1.1.1 is unable to connect to anidot and animsc servers, even though these are running.
- 22:18 Revision 4949cd74: use java.net.InetAddress.getByName(null) instead of "localhost" or "127.0.0.1"
- hoping this is more portable
- 22:14 Revision 3fe62f99: use single variable to hold name of localHost in AniServer
- 22:05 Revision aeb5a3ac: new version (1.1.2a, to test)
- 22:01 Revision 5db3d8c8: worked around stronger (or just different?) checking in eclipse
- replaced: new Iterator<?extends Class>(...)
by: new Iterator<Class>(...)
- 22:00 Revision 8a5d8561: use 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost - this might explain the connection issue
- issue where JTorX is unable to connect to running server
(where telnet is able to connect, but connected via 127.0.0....
27 Oct 2009
24 Oct 2009
- 00:46 Revision d0fe054a: minor cleanup (remove ?extends from Iterator typing)
- 00:37 Bug #189: JtorX (1.1.1) crashes when torx-explorer program does not work
- it seems, JTorX does _not_ crash in this case: it only displays an exception that was caught.
However, it does see...
23 Oct 2009
- 11:44 Revision 93786615: now use TermParser in Model; bugfix and debug prints in TermTokenizer
- (tested for basic 'single-word' labels)
22 Oct 2009
- 00:24 Revision 0d4bb224: added term library with unification code (untested)
- 21:05 Revision 7036bdc5: changed interface to list of free variables
20 Oct 2009
- 14:19 Bug #189 (New): JtorX (1.1.1) crashes when torx-explorer program does not work
- When the torx explorer program (started as file.tx)
just immediately exits after being started
(in this case: succ...
13 Oct 2009
- 23:58 Revision 8106f31d: minor change version number: 1.2 -> 1.2.0
- 23:47 Revision 00cfee7c: new version (1.2)
- 23:46 Bug #184 (Closed): (su)traces selection box is not disabled during test run
- fixed in commit commit:607fd38f7e63afd4aa645797a67f2fe64377834a
- 23:42 Revision 607fd38f: disable [us]traces combo during test run (fixes issue #184)
- 23:30 Revision 9a11ffd6: reorganized DotLTS code that creates multi-point edges
- 23:06 Bug #184 (Closed): (su)traces selection box is not disabled during test run
- user can change this box during test run.
this is against our policy of "freezing" config items while a test run i...
- 22:44 Revision 577646a1: no superflous name for intermediate edge node; fix setLayoutAttribute
- no longer send superflous name for intermediate edge nodes;
added code to set to true, so layout attribute is sent on...
- 22:44 Revision c04ebc98: in anidot: added debug print around do_render
- 18:08 Revision d784ce88: added LibPosition to repository (should have done so earlier)
- earlier commits already depend on it.
- 14:35 Revision 5b86eec0: fix deformation by converting graphml left-upper corner position to center for...
- 14:03 Revision 2ed95340: extended LTS with labelPosition (and read from graphml file)
- 11:16 Revision 745a17f9: in anidot, use graph attribute 'layout' to decide whether to use dot or neato
- 10:35 Revision 16783d69: now create intermediate points if we have routing positions for edges
- (TODO: add code/interface to tell anidot whether to use dot or neato)
- 10:34 Revision 4ad3f1d5: switched back to division by 72 (old graphviz inch-position factor)
Also available in: Atom