From 17 Dec 2009 to 15 Jan 2010
15 Jan 2010
- 22:29 Revision d6f3a9cc: added auto-stop to iocoChecker
- 21:42 JTorX tool (demo) paper accepted for TACAS 2010
- The final version of the paper is linked in the [[JTorX#Publications|Publications]] section of the [[JTorX]] wiki page.
- 18:03 Bug #102: iocoChecker takes too long, and also preparing results for showing may take long time
- Partially fixed in commit:6be7d52e648dcb48a0e5a5ba636ab69835259e44 and commit:7a50ea38b94f2947a6aebfc62abfb4eaff9649ef
- 18:02 Bug #270 (Closed): uncaught out-of-memory error in IocoCheckerWrapper.getFailuresAsTestPurposes
- Catch this out-of-memory in commit:c26eaab068fd12412ed1101b7ddd537366691013
Avoid running out of memory in commit:6b...
- 17:59 Bug #91 (Closed): iocoChecker can not be stopped once it has started
- Added Stop button in commit:90bf2dbbe10c63f5a1b6c255c97eae804c814364
- 17:55 Feature #72 (Closed): add a way to View (visualize) the difference reported by iocoChecker
- more or less implemented in commit:a2680e33b26e418fe651ae41ddc373d075769873
(via two buttons, one to simulate trace i...
- 17:53 Feature #92 (Closed): it would be nice to see iocoChecker failure traces as soon as they are found
- Implemented in commit:4de7ae7c7b385731501b35db7e964fff20462ae3
- 17:41 Revision 987996f3: no longer add epsilon in LTS generated for iocoChecker failure trace
- such that we do not see it when we simulate it;
the definition of RunItemData.containsEpsilon() has been updated
- 17:29 Revision d307fee9: added slightly more informative title in simulation pane for utracesChecker re...
- 17:24 Revision 588ad1cc: added slightly more informative title in simulation windows for iocoChecker re...
- 16:57 Revision a2680e33: added simulation of selected iocoChecker result in Model and Implementation
- 16:13 Revision 7e06cf33: now use rand to resolve input-output non-determinism, when we do input on mode...
- 01:10 Revision 4de7ae7c: added IocoCheckerFailure, use IocoCheckerResult to use it; show found failure ...
- TODO: fix overhead:
now we twice translate/convert FailureSituation to IocoCheckerFailure :
- in the IocoCheckerUser...
14 Jan 2010
- 00:08 Revision c7edf8d6: optimized/simplified sorting function for failures (by using List.size())
- 23:53 Revision 0d2a4cbd: experiment: indicate that we are stopped instead of ready
- 'stop' (setting progress bar state to PAUSED) has no effect on a mac
(maybe it does have effect in windows or linux?
- 23:28 Revision 90bf2dbb: added dummy IocoCheckerUser + real one in TestGui; Stop button + state counting
- - have Stop button
- have state progress count
- have failures found count
TODO add progress.stopped to better sh...
- 14:15 Revision e337776f: added file IocoCheckerUser that defines interface that we intend to use from J...
- 14:13 Revision 62ee0e0b: moved package iolts and used part of package iocochecker into JTorX package
- 11:59 Revision 70959d51: add sources of iocoChecker to repository
- 11:56 Revision 448cd022: include state labels in generated IOLTS for iocoChecker
- 11:47 Revision 1fdd911f: islight simplification of IocoCheckerFailuresPane
- 11:45 Revision 43f95bb8: hide traces+diff in IocoCheckerResult, instead give access to LTS
- 01:57 Revision 7a50ea38: fixed construction of trace and diff arrays
- 01:18 Revision 6be7d52e: instead of constructing a list of LTSs,we just collect the information, and co...
- TODO probably we can slightly change the interface to constrcutLTS
and pass it an index, and let it lookup the right...
13 Jan 2010
- 17:08 Feature #73 (Closed): show iocoChecker out(spec/impl after trace) set difference in results table?
- added in commit commit:d4d6630c74df4408de0b3e7e1fa7e36041a1c169
- 17:06 Revision d4d6630c: added iocoChecker failure pane 'unexpected outputs' column
- 16:56 Bug #271 (Closed): iocoChecker results are not sorted by increasing trace length
- fixed in commit commit:cc5a6ee8201dddd9fd1e7f518fb605d926448822
- 16:43 Revision cc5a6ee8: fixed sorting of traces (by length, then by labels) in iocoChecker result
- 16:24 Revision 28d6bcc9: fixed thread names (should be on master branch?)
- 16:11 Revision c26eaab0: catch iocoChecker (or its wrapper) running out of memory
- TODO: prevent running out of memory by
- using a less memory-consuming way of storing/passing the test purposes, and...
- 15:35 Bug #271 (Closed): iocoChecker results are not sorted by increasing trace length
- currently it seems sorted alphabetically.
we want it firstly be increasing trace lenght, and lexicographically for e...
- 15:09 Bug #270 (Closed): uncaught out-of-memory error in IocoCheckerWrapper.getFailuresAsTestPurposes
- when we use iocoChecker in JTorX to test s4 agains itself we get:
Exception in thread "Testgui-handleAutoRunStartE...
Also available in: Atom