From 20 Dec 2009 to 18 Jan 2010
18 Jan 2010
- 17:08 Revision e5d47c48: retry layout config (now use variable ncolumns)
- 16:46 Revision be6721f1: tried to reorder gui, by adding columns -- is now too wide!
- 15:16 Revision da3edfc5: improved disabling/enabling of utraces checker Check Model button
- 14:49 Revision cced0c7e: reworded text in iocoChecker pane
- 14:40 Revision b277d0fd: show/hide operations-on-selections in utraceChecker/iocoChecker
- 13:55 Revision 7cf48594: minor cleanup (remove superflous import)
- 13:52 Revision 7e79ae85: minor gui changes: added 'save' button to iocoChecker pane; made iocoChecker a...
- 13:14 Revision 2e8907bb: added Save button to UtracesChecker pane
- 12:09 Revision 60450d8c: in test menu page: use outputs table header instead of its group header
- changed the outputs group into a composite
- 12:02 Revision 1247e497: in test menu pane: make table header of expected outputs visible: this allows ...
- 11:48 Revision ea7f42ce: minor improvement utracesChecker check pane layout
- 11:21 Revision a424e7f4: in Simulator pane disable trace selection group when pane is created to simula...
- 10:44 Bug #128 (Closed): (guided) simulation anidot window titles are confusing and/or less informative...
- improved in commit:d307fee9f83f03f7ded093bef3171d7436c89cef for guided simulation of utraceChecker trace
- 10:42 Bug #122 (Closed): allow adaptsim tests to be input enabled
- implemented in commit:7e06cf33fdb6e2bb60e36b207f6e838aeff678a9
(now use random number generator to solve non-determin...
- 10:39 Feature #93 (Closed): it could be nice if we can ask iocoChecker to only look for the first failure
- implemented in commit:d6f3a9cc10c4924471b3b89182210900ceb3cf6f with feature that stops checking after finding given n...
- 10:38 Feature #179: option to apply angelic completion to model?
- implemented in commit:042ce5400a578517f44de3091a18f9d339fc0545, and used when showing/doing simulation of iocoChecker...
- 10:35 Bug #102 (Closed): iocoChecker takes too long, and also preparing results for showing may take lo...
- 10:35 Bug #102: iocoChecker takes too long, and also preparing results for showing may take long time
- further fixes in commit:4de7ae7c7b385731501b35db7e964fff20462ae3, commit:e27a130fc2c0c5afee95d5ef1969015fab1cb256
17 Jan 2010
- 22:35 Revision 1b248b58: minor cleanup in Simulator
- 22:22 Revision 4bda2c1b: use angelic completion in simulation of iocoChecker trace in model-as-sut; not...
- turns out that angelci completion may cause drawing of susp aut to take forever;
thus we no longer show the susp aut ...
- 21:48 Revision 042ce540: added optional angelic completion to primer (add missing inputs to stable states)
- do not add 'all' inputs, but only those inputs that are enabled in other
model states that are 'part of' the same sus...
15 Jan 2010
- 00:00 Revision e27a130f: IocoCheckerFailuresPane.insertFailure() now keeps table and array sorted
- advantage: table shown does not change when we click 'Stop'
disadvantage: costlyer in time than sorting at the end
- 22:29 Revision d6f3a9cc: added auto-stop to iocoChecker
- 21:42 JTorX tool (demo) paper accepted for TACAS 2010
- The final version of the paper is linked in the [[JTorX#Publications|Publications]] section of the [[JTorX]] wiki page.
- 18:03 Bug #102: iocoChecker takes too long, and also preparing results for showing may take long time
- Partially fixed in commit:6be7d52e648dcb48a0e5a5ba636ab69835259e44 and commit:7a50ea38b94f2947a6aebfc62abfb4eaff9649ef
- 18:02 Bug #270 (Closed): uncaught out-of-memory error in IocoCheckerWrapper.getFailuresAsTestPurposes
- Catch this out-of-memory in commit:c26eaab068fd12412ed1101b7ddd537366691013
Avoid running out of memory in commit:6b...
- 17:59 Bug #91 (Closed): iocoChecker can not be stopped once it has started
- Added Stop button in commit:90bf2dbbe10c63f5a1b6c255c97eae804c814364
- 17:55 Feature #72 (Closed): add a way to View (visualize) the difference reported by iocoChecker
- more or less implemented in commit:a2680e33b26e418fe651ae41ddc373d075769873
(via two buttons, one to simulate trace i...
- 17:53 Feature #92 (Closed): it would be nice to see iocoChecker failure traces as soon as they are found
- Implemented in commit:4de7ae7c7b385731501b35db7e964fff20462ae3
- 17:41 Revision 987996f3: no longer add epsilon in LTS generated for iocoChecker failure trace
- such that we do not see it when we simulate it;
the definition of RunItemData.containsEpsilon() has been updated
- 17:29 Revision d307fee9: added slightly more informative title in simulation pane for utracesChecker re...
- 17:24 Revision 588ad1cc: added slightly more informative title in simulation windows for iocoChecker re...
- 16:57 Revision a2680e33: added simulation of selected iocoChecker result in Model and Implementation
- 16:13 Revision 7e06cf33: now use rand to resolve input-output non-determinism, when we do input on mode...
- 01:10 Revision 4de7ae7c: added IocoCheckerFailure, use IocoCheckerResult to use it; show found failure ...
- TODO: fix overhead:
now we twice translate/convert FailureSituation to IocoCheckerFailure :
- in the IocoCheckerUser...
14 Jan 2010
- 00:08 Revision c7edf8d6: optimized/simplified sorting function for failures (by using List.size())
- 23:53 Revision 0d2a4cbd: experiment: indicate that we are stopped instead of ready
- 'stop' (setting progress bar state to PAUSED) has no effect on a mac
(maybe it does have effect in windows or linux?
- 23:28 Revision 90bf2dbb: added dummy IocoCheckerUser + real one in TestGui; Stop button + state counting
- - have Stop button
- have state progress count
- have failures found count
TODO add progress.stopped to better sh...
- 14:15 Revision e337776f: added file IocoCheckerUser that defines interface that we intend to use from J...
- 14:13 Revision 62ee0e0b: moved package iolts and used part of package iocochecker into JTorX package
- 11:59 Revision 70959d51: add sources of iocoChecker to repository
- 11:56 Revision 448cd022: include state labels in generated IOLTS for iocoChecker
- 11:47 Revision 1fdd911f: islight simplification of IocoCheckerFailuresPane
- 11:45 Revision 43f95bb8: hide traces+diff in IocoCheckerResult, instead give access to LTS
- 01:57 Revision 7a50ea38: fixed construction of trace and diff arrays
- 01:18 Revision 6be7d52e: instead of constructing a list of LTSs,we just collect the information, and co...
- TODO probably we can slightly change the interface to constrcutLTS
and pass it an index, and let it lookup the right...
13 Jan 2010
- 17:08 Feature #73 (Closed): show iocoChecker out(spec/impl after trace) set difference in results table?
- added in commit commit:d4d6630c74df4408de0b3e7e1fa7e36041a1c169
- 17:06 Revision d4d6630c: added iocoChecker failure pane 'unexpected outputs' column
- 16:56 Bug #271 (Closed): iocoChecker results are not sorted by increasing trace length
- fixed in commit commit:cc5a6ee8201dddd9fd1e7f518fb605d926448822
- 16:43 Revision cc5a6ee8: fixed sorting of traces (by length, then by labels) in iocoChecker result
- 16:24 Revision 28d6bcc9: fixed thread names (should be on master branch?)
- 16:11 Revision c26eaab0: catch iocoChecker (or its wrapper) running out of memory
- TODO: prevent running out of memory by
- using a less memory-consuming way of storing/passing the test purposes, and...
- 15:35 Bug #271 (Closed): iocoChecker results are not sorted by increasing trace length
- currently it seems sorted alphabetically.
we want it firstly be increasing trace lenght, and lexicographically for e...
- 15:09 Bug #270 (Closed): uncaught out-of-memory error in IocoCheckerWrapper.getFailuresAsTestPurposes
- when we use iocoChecker in JTorX to test s4 agains itself we get:
Exception in thread "Testgui-handleAutoRunStartE...
Also available in: Atom