From 14 Mar 2012 to 12 Apr 2012
12 Apr 2012
- 15:57 JTorX v1.10.0-beta6
- fixed issues introduced in JTorX v1.10.0-beta5
(those glitches were due to the implementation of the tau-loop dete...
- 15:42 Revision 7d83b705: new version (1.10.0-beta6)
- 15:09 Revision 704bd0d9: fix: utraces/straces were broken, and inefficient, by tau-loop detection code
- now it works again (correct suspension automaton is generated), and
when tau-loop detection is turned off, it is most...
11 Apr 2012
- 17:29 Retracted: JTorX v1.10.0-beta5
- _The downloads for JTorX v1.10.0-beta5 have been removed_, because there are issues with the construction of the susp...
- 16:57 Revision 18ba6a76: new (beta) version: 1.10.0-beta5
- 16:28 Revision c4400141: added tooltips to the text fields for seeds
- 16:00 Revision 05185aad: Merge branch 'sim-seed-testrun-pane' into debug-sim-anim
- 15:56 Revision c09a1044: reorganized visualization buttons ('Show' pane) now that we have two lines
- also: impl viz button is now initially hidden
- 15:43 Revision 6ff0dc1e: moved impl viz button to second line (same as SimSeed) in Testrun pane
- 15:16 Revision 8ba7f6fe: Merge branch 'sim-seed-testrun-pane' into debug-sim-anim
- 15:13 Revision 55c3647d: in AdapterState disabled debug prints (and added newline at end of them)
- 15:05 Revision e400e99e: disabled debug prints in anidot logger
- 11:22 Revision 52062c57: fixed erroneous highlighting in visualization (for simulation of sa and implem...
- - when simulating suspension automaton, avoid highlighting outgoing
tau transition of _source_ state of the curren...
10 Apr 2012
- 17:08 Revision d1b1bf66: added debug prints to debug weird tau-step simulation-visualization
- that shows in coffee/spec3.graphml, after trace:
50c? 50c? 50c!
- 14:52 Revision f24fecff: fix: now anidot once again correctly greys out initial state when show 1st ste...
- now we do have a global Testrun instance in Testgui
this fix applies to display of all kinds of item
(like model, sus...
- 14:52 Revision e4c82dbd: enabled (+ extended) debug of Anidot (DotLTS)
- 11:20 Revision b37d3832: added 'delta for tau loops' button + suport for it elsewhere
- TODO decide which states on tau loop we want to mark as quiescent
now we only mark the state from which we close the ...
06 Apr 2012
- 01:50 Revision 09668881: cleanup: removed stacktrace prints for some exceptions already caught
- 01:38 Revision 979442ec: tried to make torx-explorer more robust (must be backported)
- 01:19 Revision 8a38fb36: bugfix in torx-explorer (must be backported to maint branch)
- 01:05 Revision fd274a85: made tau cycle detection debug prints conditional
- 00:05 Revision 81f7cdb5: tau cycle detection now seems to work
- 15:50 Revision f4c1e84a: freeze wip
03 Apr 2012
- 16:55 Revision 4b037afa: moved sim-seed config item from config pane to test run pane
- for easier accessibility when testing on small screens (laptops),
where config pane and test run pane are not visible...
30 Mar 2012
- 11:23 Bug #586 (New): JTorX does not start on windows (because the test to detect 32/64bit does not wor...
- We have seen a case where JTorX did not start on windows.
A 64 bit Windows was running, but no 64bit java was inst...
- 11:20 Bug #585 (New): JTorX does not start on mac os x (10.6.8) (because: sed not found in JavaApplicat...
- We have seen a case where JTorX on mac os 10.6.8 did not want to start because the 'sed' command in the JavaApplicati...
28 Mar 2012
- 23:33 JTorX v1.9.3
- incorporated the changes from JTorX v1.10.0-beta4
- 22:26 Revision 87aa1c27: merge in changes from master branch (improved handling of config info for 'pro...
- 18:22 Revision 2a596e48: improved handling of config info for 'program stared via given torx adapter'
- 18:15 JTorX v1.10.0-beta4
- Now, when you specify that the implementation is a 'real program that is started via given TorX adapter' the configur...
27 Mar 2012
- 00:23 Bug #583 (Feedback): JTorX can only see initial state of graphml file produced with recent yEd wh...
- fixed in commit:c448e6dba454ebd084387d5f0e4da83248aac5a9 (in v1.9.2 and v1.10.0-beta3)
- 23:56 JTorX v1.10.0-beta3
- Changes w.r.t. v1.10.0-beta2:
* integrated .graphml support from v1.9.2
* added @jtorxsa@ script to write suspens...
- 23:19 JTorX v1.9.2
- Completed update of .graphml support:
* recognize invisible node that points to start state, when it has
** a Lin...
- 22:13 Revision 5d40f920: Merge branch 'maint'
- 22:10 Revision 016d54b0: new version (1.10.0-beta3)
- but before we releas it, we will merge branch maint
- 22:01 Revision cc3675ed: new version (1.9.2)
- 21:12 Bug #583 (Feedback): JTorX can only see initial state of graphml file produced with recent yEd wh...
- To indicate the initial state one either has to give it node label 1 (and then there only has to be exactly one ...
- 19:35 Revision c448e6db: correctly identify transparent nodes in new graphml files
- the previous changes made to be able to read 'new' graphml files
were not sufficient to identify transparent nodes:
23 Mar 2012
- 16:38 Revision 2a4f4170: script jtorxsa + updated writers to be non-recursive
- - jtorxsa writes suspension automaton to stdout
- changed writers to no longer call unfold recursively,
22 Mar 2012
- 12:06 Revision 052cd59f: made debug prints conditional + slightly extended logging
- - with COVERAGEGUIDESTART print labelconstraint and state label
- new MODELSTATS log line that contains number of tr...
- 12:01 Revision 2f704a54: avoid warning about missing includeantruntime line
Also available in: Atom