From 26 Aug 2012 to 24 Sep 2012
24 Sep 2012
- 16:29 Revision e0add877: updated SymToSim.jar and STSimulator_-_JTorX.jar (included in releases v1.10.0...
- 14:15 Bug #645 (Resolved): JTorX cannot handle very short filenames
- Applied in changeset commit:157cc6a3a575414cc80b32fe87dd480ec7ef6453.
- 14:13 Bug #645 (Feedback): JTorX cannot handle very short filenames
- fixed in commit:157cc6a3a575414cc80b32fe87dd480ec7ef6453
- 14:09 Revision 157cc6a3: fix to allow use of short file names
- by extending the file name supplied by the user with a short suffix
such that we always invoke java's createTempFile ...
- 14:02 Bug #645: JTorX cannot handle very short filenames
- According to the Java documentation, this is indeed to be expected:
prefix (1st argument) - The prefix string to b...
- 13:54 Bug #645 (Resolved): JTorX cannot handle very short filenames
- When we use a very short file name, at least for a .sax file, and (e.g. ?) ask for visualization, JTorX hangs.
- A number of .graphml files that contain tau loops.
- 13:28 Revision 7030cd02: updated version number to 1.10.0-beta8
- 13:26 JTorX v1.10.0-beta8
- Changes to the STS library, identical to those in JTorX v1.9.4 (STS support jar files are built from stsimulator svn ...
- 13:15 JTorX v1.9.4
- Identical to v1.9.3, except for changes in STS library; the jar files included are built from stsimulator svn revisio...
- 12:34 Revision 49e58804: Merge branch 'extended-logging' into next
- 11:48 Revision 803da73a: updated version to 1.9.4 + updated copyright year
- for version that is identical to 1.9.3, except for fixes/extension in STS support
(included STS files of stsimulator ...
21 Sep 2012
- 17:03 Revision c24118bc: only make states onLoop quiescent, when this.getPrimer().addDeltaForDivergence...
- 16:43 Revision df0fa23a: in mkEdgeName avoid sorting when there is nothing to sort
- 14:57 Revision 3a13a4a3: for edge names, print "_" not only for null edge name, but also for "" edge name
- 14:46 Revision 317e2621: moved duplicate code for edge names to static method mkEdgeName
19 Sep 2012
- 23:06 Feature #644 (New): when JTorX test run start-up takes too long, because of visualization, sugges...
- to be able to continue to have visualization on by default
while at the same time avoid them being a show-stopper wh...
- 12:02 Bug #643 (Closed): Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion): Automaton visualizations do not work
- 12:01 Bug #643: Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion): Automaton visualizations do not work
- The automaton visualizer depends on the presence of the libtool shared library (libltdl.dylib) for the i386 architect...
- 11:55 Bug #643 (Closed): Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion): Automaton visualizations do not work
- When you try to use the automaton visualization (the anidot component of JTorX) you get the error that dotnew is an i...
13 Sep 2012
- 18:14 Revision b36f9dc6: print SUBEDGENAME lines to log, containing ids of tau transitions leading upto...
- FIXME may be implemented incompletely for GuidedState
NOTE sorts the items in the list of ids using natural sorting....
Also available in: Atom