Running the Utraces Checker in JTorX¶
- Enter the path to the specification file in Config Items text field Model
(or use the Browse button; make sure it shows All supported Formats).
- Select the right "Interpretation"
- Select the UtracesCheck tab.
- Press the Check button, after a while results will be presented.
- To visualize a result
- Select one of the result lines.
- Press the Simulate selected trace button; a new tab should appear.
- Select the Simulate trace . . . tab that just appeared.
- In this tab, press the Start button; two visualization windows appear.
- One animates how we step through the trace; the other how we step through the model.
- When the end of the trace is reached, the highlighted states in the animation of the model are the ones that differ with respect to the enabled input actions.
- Press the Stop button or close the Simulate tab when you are done.
Back to Usage scenarios