From 02 Apr 2014 to 01 May 2014
01 May 2014
- 14:06 Maintenance #163: Remove traces of -grey from ltsmin
- - Split PINS in must-implement and may-implement functions
- Rename GB** to pins_*_*
- Explain ltstype functions (w...
- 13:59 Bug #682: barrier is not cleaned up correctly
- ask stefan.
resolved in next?
- 13:58 Feature #688: extend IO with DOT format
- 13:57 Maintenance #699: Improve multi-process memory management
Traces left of grey:
GB* functions in pins.[ch]
Also rename functions such as Warning to e.g. Report...
- 13:42 Feature #703 (Assigned): Improve testsuite
- 11:47 Feature #649 (Closed): Apply patch for mCRL2 readable edge lables
- Apparently, the mCRL2 readable labels options does not provide an injective function and this therefore causes problems.
- 11:43 Maintenance #163 (Assigned): Remove traces of -grey from ltsmin
- 11:40 Feature #724 (Assigned): Support better LTL to Buchi solutions
Also available in: Atom