The latest binary distribution of the tool is histogram-0.2.jar, which is a single jar with everything
so you may run it as
java -jar histogram-0.2.jar -h
- The tool has been used to ananlyze the Java concurrency library java.util.concurrent, the results of that analysis are submitted to ICECCS 2013: submitted-to-iceccs.pdf.
Data sets.¶We used the tool to analyze the use of the Java concurrency library in the Qualitas Corpus. We provide the following files for download:
- Class use counts in the recent series: recent-class-use.csv.bz2.
- Method use counts in the recent series: recent-method-use.csv.bz2.
- Class use counts in the historic series: evolution-class-use-all.csv.bz2.
- Spreadsheet analysising the use of map related methods: concurrent-map.ods.
- Spreadsheets analysing the use of lock related methods: lock-methods.ods.
- Spreadsheet analysing the coverage of selected classes: recent-coverage.ods.
- Spreadsheet analysing the historic series: evolution-util-concurrent.xlsx.